Tredyffrin Township has 12 park sites, which encompass approximately 259 acres of land and 5 parcels of preserved open space, totalling over 20 acres. A map of these areas [PDF] can be viewed as part of the Township's 2009 Comprehensive Plan.
Click here to view the Tredyffrin Township Rules and Regulations for Parks and Playgrounds.
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation is a volunteer organization of Tredyffrin residents and friends dedicated to:
- Enhancing the beauty and utility of the Township's parks
- Stewardship of the township's open space and pedestrian trails
- Providing community recreational and cultural activities within the park system
The Foundation is an independent (of the township) organization for exclusive charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Simply stated, the Foundation is certified tax-exempt and donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
For more information on the foundation, check out the website.
Click here for larger image
Wilson Farm ParkAmenities:
- Baseball/softball field
- Multipurpose field
- Picnic area
- Putting green
- Sand volleyball court
- Tot Lot
- Size: 90.0 acres
- Facilities: 3 pavilions, Baseball/softball fields, multipurpose fields, tournament fields, basketball/ sand volleyball courts, an all-abilities tot lot, 3 other totlots, putting green, picnic areas, restrooms, amphitheater, etc.
- Location: 500 Lee Road, Chesterbrook, PA
- Directions: (From the north) Take 202 South and exit at Chesterbrook. Turn right onto Chesterbrook and right onto Lee Road. The park entrance is at the end of Lee Road
All Abilities Playground
The All Abilities Playground can be used by children of all abilities. Please come and try the all abilities playground that was recently constructed at Wilson Farm Park next to the Tot Lot across from the Chesterbrook Shopping Center.