Human Resources Information - Employee Paperwork
The following section is for prospective candidates who have already received a formal employment offer, which is contingent on a successful background check and drug/alcohol screening:
- TT Job Application: Complete this application when applying to any vacant position with Tredyffrin Township.
- I-9 form: pursuant to the Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. You are required to provide two (2) forms of identification from either list provided on the I-9 form. Once hired, you will be required to completed and submit this form within three (3) days from your date of hire.
- W-4 form
- Authorization Form: PA State Criminal Background Check & Motor Vehicle Check
- Authorization Form: Additional Background Checks
- Child Abuse History Clearance - This clearance is mandatory for all prospective employees with a significant likelihood of regular contact with children.
- Pre-employment Drug Screen – The HR Department will provide you with the proper form and location of the collection site.
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form
- Optional Direct Deposit Form: Obtain this form by following this link.
Explanation of Documents Above:
Child Abuse History Clearance - A two page Child Abuse History Clearance application. Please obtain a $10.00 money order made payable to the Department of Public Welfare to process your Child Abuse History Clearance, cash, checks or other methods CANNOT be accepted. Your Child Abuse History Clearance and Application, as well as your $10.00 money order, should be returned to your Supervisor, and will then be sent to Harrisburg for processing. Once you have received the results of your Child Abuse History Clearance from the state of Pennsylvania, which will be mailed directly to your home address, please bring the original copy to the Human Resources Department located in the Administrative Offices of the Township Bldg. Human Resources will retain the original and a copy will be provided to you for your records.
PA Criminal Background Check – Tredyffrin Township Pre-Employment PA Criminal Record Check forms (see above). Please complete both pages and return the completed forms to the HR Department.
I-9 form is to document that each employee hired is authorized to work in the United States. This form must be accompanied by documents as listed on the last page of the I-9 Form to establish identity and employment authorization. Employees may present any List A document OR a combination of a List B and a List C document. Please complete the top portion of the form and return to the Human Resources Department with the proper documentation. (Do not complete the bottom portion of the form; someone from Human Resources will review your Identification and complete that section during New Hire Orientation.) http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf
Local Service Tax Exemption Form - Complete the Local Service Tax Exemption Form for any of the following four (4) reasons:
- MULTIPLE EMPLOYERS: Attach a copy of a current pay statement from your principal employer that shows the name of the employer, the length of the payroll period and the amount of LST withheld. List all employers on the reverse side of this form. You must notify your other employers of a change in principal place of employment within two weeks of the change.
- EXPECTED TOTAL EARNED INCOME AND NET PROFITS FROM ALL SOURCES WITHIN THE TOWNSHIP OF TREDYFFRIN WILL BE LESS THAN $12,000 (Ideal for seasonal staff): Attach copies of your final pay statements or your W-2 for the year prior. If you are self-employed, please attach a copy of your PA Schedule C, F, or RK-1 for the prior year.
- ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY EXEMPTION: Please attach a copy of your orders directing you to active duty status. Annual training is not eligible for exemption. You are required to advise the tax office when you are discharged from active duty status.
- MILITARY DISABILITY EXEMPTION: Please attach copy of your discharge orders and a statement from the United States Veterans Administrator documenting your disability. Only 100% permanent disabilities are recognized for this exemption.