We are very excited for the 2017 Camp season. All new craft activities, new entertainment and introducing “Fabulous Fridays” with special activities every Friday! Summer fun at the Tredyffrin Township Summer Day Camp at Wilson Farm Park. The half day summer camp runs for 6 weeks and is available for children ages 3 1/2 to 12. Sign up for all six weeks or just one and enjoy daily activities like crafts, scavenger hunts, talent shows, music, relay games, water activities, large group games, visits from story tellers and a traveling petting zoo, and our new Fun Fridays with special activities planned each Friday. Don’t miss out on the fun!
NO WALK IN REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON ON THURSDAY FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK
June 19 - June 23, 2017
June 26 - June 30, 2017
July 03 - July 07, 2017 (no camp on July 4th)
July 10 - July 14, 2017
July 17 - July 21, 2017
July 24 - July 28, 2017
Enrollment availabilityWatch the website for enrollment updates, as the weeks fill up they will be posted on this site.
Cost of Enrollment
Tredyffrin Residents - $75.00/week
Non- Residents - $100.00/week
*Please note, there will be no refunds once enrollment is processed.
Hilliary Mallory, Public Works Coordinator
1100 DuPortail Road
Berwyn, PA 19312
How to Register
To register online using a debit or credit card, click below to register on Activity Hero.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Will I receive camp confirmation? No confirmation will be sent. If you do not hear from us, space is available.
- Who is in charge of the camp? Certified Teachers direct each camp location. Counselors, ages 14+, are interviewed and hired by the directors. Many counselors have been with the camps for several summers.
- What is the camper/counselor ratio? Children are assigned to a group of approximately 12 children per 2 counselors. They will be grouped with the same counselor for the duration of the camp session.
- What will my child do all morning? Each day's activities area centered on a theme. Children spend their days playing games, learning songs, listening to stories, creating crafts, engaging in free play, and enjoying a snack.
- What time may my child arrive at camp? Camp counselors are responsible for campers from 9 am until 12 noon. Supervised free play on the equipment will begin at 9 am. Group activities usually begin at 9:20 am.
- How do I pick up my child? We do not operate a carpool line, bit ask parents to make contact with a counselor upon pick up. We will not allow children to run up to the parking lot to greet parents.
- How will I know what is happening at camp? You will receive a weekly newsletter each Monday describing the week's activities.
- What should my child bring to camp? Each child is responsible for bringing a LABELLED snack, water, sunscreen, and towel, which will be stored in his or her group's box.
- What should I do in the event of rain? Please contact the Township (610-408-3626) or check this site's homepage in the event of rain. The camp does not have an indoor rain site and may be cancelled for that morning if is is raining hard. Pavilions are available at both sites and will be used in the event of showers.