Tredyffrin Township has 12 park sites, which encompass approximately 259 acres of land and 5 parcels of preserved open space, totalling over 20 acres. A map of these areas [PDF] can be viewed as part of the Township's 2009 Comprehensive Plan.
Click here to view the Tredyffrin Township Rules and Regulations for Parks and Playgrounds.
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation is a volunteer organization of Tredyffrin residents and friends dedicated to:
- Enhancing the beauty and utility of the Township's parks
- Stewardship of the township's open space and pedestrian trails
- Providing community recreational and cultural activities within the park system
The Foundation is an independent (of the township) organization for exclusive charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Simply stated, the Foundation is certified tax-exempt and donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
For more information on the foundation, check out the website.
Click here for larger image
- Basketball courts
- Picnic area
- Tennis courts
- Tot Lot
- Size: 8.1 acres
- Facilities: two tennis courts, one basketball court, totlot, picnic area
- Location: 107 Bearhill Rd., Paoli, PA 19301 (Route 252, at intersection of Friendship Hill and Central Avenue, Paoli)
- Directions: From the north and east take US 202 South and exit at west Swedesford Road (252). Circle to the park entrance on the left just through the traffic light at Route 252 and E. Central Ave.