Tredyffrin Township has 12 park sites, which encompass approximately 259 acres of land and 5 parcels of preserved open space, totalling over 20 acres. A map of these areas [PDF] can be viewed as part of the Township's 2009 Comprehensive Plan.
Click here to view the Tredyffrin Township Rules and Regulations for Parks and Playgrounds.
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation is a volunteer organization of Tredyffrin residents and friends dedicated to:
- Enhancing the beauty and utility of the Township's parks
- Stewardship of the township's open space and pedestrian trails
- Providing community recreational and cultural activities within the park system
The Foundation is an independent (of the township) organization for exclusive charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Simply stated, the Foundation is certified tax-exempt and donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
For more information on the foundation, check out the website.
Click here for larger image
Mazie B. Hall ParkAmenities:
- Baseball/softball field
- Basketball courts
- Picnic area
- Tot Lot
- Walking path
- Size: 2.3 acres
- Facilities: one baseball field, two basketball court, Totlot, picnic area, and walking path
- Location: 1016 Upper Gulph Rd., Wayne, PA 19087 (Upper Gulph Road at Mt. Pleasant Road)
- Directions: From the north and east take US 202 South to the PA 252 North, Devon, exit. At the traffic light at the foot of the off ramp turn left and go approximately 100 yards to the traffic light. Turn left onto Swedesford Rd. and go approximately 0.5 miles to the first traffic light. Turn right onto West Valley Rd. Go approximately 1.5 miles up a hill. Then take a left turn onto Upper Gulf Road at the top of the hill on West Valley Road. Turn left onto Mount Pleasant to park entrance between the church and the water tower.