Tredyffrin Township has 12 park sites, which encompass approximately 259 acres of land and 5 parcels of preserved open space, totalling over 20 acres. A map of these areas [PDF] can be viewed as part of the Township's 2009 Comprehensive Plan.
Click here to view the Tredyffrin Township Rules and Regulations for Parks and Playgrounds.
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation is a volunteer organization of Tredyffrin residents and friends dedicated to:
- Enhancing the beauty and utility of the Township's parks
- Stewardship of the township's open space and pedestrian trails
- Providing community recreational and cultural activities within the park system
The Foundation is an independent (of the township) organization for exclusive charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Simply stated, the Foundation is certified tax-exempt and donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
For more information on the foundation, check out the website.
Click here for larger image
Cedar Hollow ParkAmenities:
- Baseball/softball field
- Picnic area
- Soccer field
- Volleyball area
- Size: 24.1 acres
- Facilities: one soccer field, one 60' baseball field, picnic area, volleyball area
- Location: 785 Cedar Hollow Road, Malvern, PA 19355 (across from Vanguard Complex)
- Directions: From the north and east take US 202 South to the PA 29 South, Malvern, exit. At the foot of the off ramp turn right onto Swedesford Rd. and go approximately 0.2 miles to a traffic light. Turn right onto PA 29 South and go approximately 0.3 miles to the 1st traffic light. Turn left onto Matthews Rd. and go approximately 1.3 miles until Matthews Rd makes a T intersection with Cedar Hollow Rd. (You will pass the Uptown Worthington development and the Vanguard Group campus on your right) Cedar Hollow Park is directly across the T intersection.