Tredyffrin Township has 12 park sites, which encompass approximately 259 acres of land and 5 parcels of preserved open space, totalling over 20 acres. A map of these areas [PDF] can be viewed as part of the Township's 2009 Comprehensive Plan.
Click here to view the Tredyffrin Township Rules and Regulations for Parks and Playgrounds.
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation is a volunteer organization of Tredyffrin residents and friends dedicated to:
- Enhancing the beauty and utility of the Township's parks
- Stewardship of the township's open space and pedestrian trails
- Providing community recreational and cultural activities within the park system
The Foundation is an independent (of the township) organization for exclusive charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Simply stated, the Foundation is certified tax-exempt and donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
For more information on the foundation, check out the website.
Click here for larger image
Richards Road Open SpaceCategories:
- Open Space
- 7.3 acre park, located on Richards Road in Valley Forge, which serves as passive open space and a stream corridor buffer for Trout Creek.
- Directions: From the South and West take US 202 North and exit onto Devon Park Drive. Turn right onto Devon Park Drive and right again onto Old Eagle School Road. Turn left onto Walker Road, then right onto Glenhardie, right again onto Richards Road, then right again onto Gulph Road.