Tredyffrin Township has 12 park sites, which encompass approximately 259 acres of land and 5 parcels of preserved open space, totalling over 20 acres. A map of these areas [PDF] can be viewed as part of the Township's 2009 Comprehensive Plan.
Click here to view the Tredyffrin Township Rules and Regulations for Parks and Playgrounds.
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation is a volunteer organization of Tredyffrin residents and friends dedicated to:
- Enhancing the beauty and utility of the Township's parks
- Stewardship of the township's open space and pedestrian trails
- Providing community recreational and cultural activities within the park system
The Foundation is an independent (of the township) organization for exclusive charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Simply stated, the Foundation is certified tax-exempt and donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
For more information on the foundation, check out the website.
Click here for larger image
- Baseball/softball field
- Multipurpose field
- Picnic area
- Roller hockey court
- Sand volleyball court
- Tennis courts
- Tot Lot
- Size: 22.2 acres
- Facilities: 4 Baseball/softball fields, 1 multipurpose field, roller hockey/tennis and sand volleyball courts, totlots, picnic area, pavilion
- Location: 440 Old State Road, Berwyn, PA 19312
- Directions: From the north and east take US 202 South and exit at Valley Forge Road. Turn left at the light. Turn right onto Old State Road and the park entrance is straight ahead.