Tredyffrin Township has 12 park sites, which encompass approximately 259 acres of land and 5 parcels of preserved open space, totalling over 20 acres. A map of these areas [PDF] can be viewed as part of the Township's 2009 Comprehensive Plan.
Click here to view the Tredyffrin Township Rules and Regulations for Parks and Playgrounds.
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation is a volunteer organization of Tredyffrin residents and friends dedicated to:
- Enhancing the beauty and utility of the Township's parks
- Stewardship of the township's open space and pedestrian trails
- Providing community recreational and cultural activities within the park system
The Foundation is an independent (of the township) organization for exclusive charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Simply stated, the Foundation is certified tax-exempt and donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
For more information on the foundation, check out the website.
Click here for larger image
- Basketball courts
- Picnic area
- Play area
- Tot Lot
- Size: 2.0 acres
- Facilities: play area, totlot, picnic area, basketball and multipurpose courts
- Location: Woodbine Avenue, Paoli (off West Central Avenue)
- Directions: From the north and east take US 202 South to the PA 252 to the Paoli Exit (2nd 252 exit). Take 252 South 2.3 miles to E. Central Avenue. Turn Right onto E. Central Avenue and left onto North Valley at the T intersection. Turn right at the first right onto West Central Avenue and the park entrance will be on your right.