Tredyffrin Township has 12 park sites, which encompass approximately 259 acres of land and 5 parcels of preserved open space, totalling over 20 acres. A map of these areas [PDF] can be viewed as part of the Township's 2009 Comprehensive Plan.
Click here to view the Tredyffrin Township Rules and Regulations for Parks and Playgrounds.
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation
Tredyffrin Township's Foundation for Parks and Recreation is a volunteer organization of Tredyffrin residents and friends dedicated to:
- Enhancing the beauty and utility of the Township's parks
- Stewardship of the township's open space and pedestrian trails
- Providing community recreational and cultural activities within the park system
The Foundation is an independent (of the township) organization for exclusive charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Simply stated, the Foundation is certified tax-exempt and donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
For more information on the foundation, check out the website.
Click here for larger image
DuPortail Road Open SpaceCategories:
- Open Space
- 3.2 acre park, located on DuPortail Road at West Swedesford Road in Berwyn, that serves as passive open space and a protective buffer for Crabby Creek.
- Location: 1400 Mill Rd., Wayne, PA 19087
- Directions: From the north and east take US 202 South and exit onto Chesterbrook Boulevard. Turn right at the end of the off-ramp and at the first light turn left onto DuPortail Road. The open space will be on your left side past the Township building.