Tredyffrin Township Administrative Offices to Temporarily Move Starting October 11, 2019
Please be advised that due to upcoming building renovations, the Tredyffrin Township Administrative Offices will be moving to a temporary office space as of Friday, October 11, 2019.
To prepare for the move, Township Administrative Offices will be closed for business on Thursday, October 10, 2019.
Beginning Friday, October 11, the new physical address of the temporary office space is:
850 Cassatt Road, Suite 110
100 Berwyn Park
Berwyn, PA 19312
Please read the following important information:
- All in person business with Administrative staff should be made at the new address (listed above) as of October 11th;
- The Township telephone number will remain the same - 610-644-1400;
- The Township MAILING address will remain the same. Please continue to send all mail (USPS, UPS & FedEx) to 1100 DuPortail Road, Berwyn, PA 19312;
- The Township e-mail address will remain the same - email@example.com
- Police business will remain at 1100 DuPortail Road during building renovations;
- Public Works personnel will remain at 1100 DuPortail Road during building renovations;
- Evening public meetings will continue to be held at 1100 DuPortail Road during renovations;
- Directions to the temporary office space from the Tredyffrin Township Building can be found here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Township at 610-644-1400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tredyffrin Township thanks you for your patience!
*Originally posted 9/11/19