Year Ended December 31, 2018
- Tredyffrin Township Basic Financial Statements
- Tredyffrin Township Municipal Authority
- Tredyffrin Township, Section 457 Deferred Compensation Plan AUP
- Tredyffrin Township, Police Pension Fund
- Tredyffrin Township, Valley Creek Trunk Sewer
Elected Auditor: The Elected Auditor serves for a 4-year term beginning on the first Monday of January following the year in which he/she is elected. The Elected Auditor must be a resident of the Township and must be qualified by education, training, or experience in accounting or financial management to perform the duties of the office. The current Township Auditor is Mary M. McCraken. Her role is to provide oversight to the annual independent audit process.
Appointed Auditor: Barbacane Thornton & Company, LLP is the appointed independent public accounting firm that conducts the Township’s annual audit of financial accounts, records and procedures.