We are very excited for the 2020 Camp season. All new craft activities, new entertainment and “Fabulous Fridays” with special activities every Friday! Summer fun at the Tredyffrin Township Summer Day Camp at Wilson Farm Park!
The half day summer camp runs for 6 weeks and is available for children ages 3 1/2 to 12. Sign up for all six weeks or just one and enjoy daily activities like crafts, scavenger hunts, talent shows, music, relay games, water activities, large group games, visits from story tellers and a traveling petting zoo, and our new Fun Fridays with special activities planned each Friday. Don’t miss out on the fun!
NO WALK IN REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON ON WEDNESDAY FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK
June 22 - June 26, 2020
Jun2 29 - July 2, 2020
July 6 - July 10, 2020
July 13 - July 17, 2020
July 20 - July 24, 2020
July 27 - July 31, 2020
Watch the website for enrollment updates, as the weeks fill up they will be posted on this site.
Cost of Enrollment
Tredyffrin Residents - $75.00/week
Non- Residents - $100.00/week
*Please note, there will be no refunds once enrollment is processed.
Hilliary Mallory, Public Works Coordinator
1100 DuPortail Road
Berwyn, PA 19312
How to Register- online registration ONLY
To register online using a debit or credit card, click below to register on Activity Hero.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Will I receive camp confirmation? No confirmation will be sent. If you do not hear from us, space is available.
- Who is in charge of the camp? Certified Teachers direct each camp location. Counselors, ages 14+, are interviewed and hired by the directors. Many counselors have been with the camps for several summers. All employees must complete the background clearances required by the Child Protective Services Act.
- What is the camper/counselor ratio? Children are assigned to a group of approximately 12 children per 2 counselors. They will be grouped with the same counselor for the duration of the camp session.
- What will my child do all morning? Each day's activities area centered on a theme. Children spend their days playing games, learning songs, listening to stories, creating crafts, engaging in free play, and enjoying a snack.
- What time may my child arrive at camp? Camp counselors are responsible for campers from 9 am until 12 noon. Supervised free play on the equipment will begin at 9 am. Group activities usually begin at 9:20 am.
- How do I pick up my child? We do not operate a carpool line, but ask parents to make contact with a counselor upon pick up. We will not allow children to run up to the parking lot to greet parents.
- How will I know what is happening at camp? You will receive a weekly newsletter each Monday describing the week's activities.
- What should my child bring to camp? Each child is responsible for bringing a LABELLED snack, water, sunscreen, and towel, which will be stored in his or her group's box.
- Does my child have to potty trained? All campers must be fully potty trained. That means accident free, pull-ups are not accepted
- What should I do in the event of rain? Please contact the Township (610-408-3626) or check this site's homepage in the event of rain. The camp does not have an indoor rain site and may be cancelled for that morning if is raining hard. Pavilions are available and will be used in the event of showers.