- How do I register my dog?
Registration forms are available on the Township website (click here) or at the Township Building, located at 1100 DuPortail Road, Berwyn, PA 19312.
- What is required to register my dog?
A copy of your dog’s county license and proof of current vaccinations (DHPP/PV, Rabies & Bordetella).
- What is the registration fee?
$25.00 per dog for a Tredyffrin resident and $50.00 per dog for a non-resident.
- Is the registration fee an annual fee?
The fee is a yearly fee from the date of the original registration.
- What is the purpose of registration?
The registration is to assure all dogs using the park have current vaccinations, to help identify dogs and owners who are not following the Township ordinance, and/or aggressive dogs.
- What is the purpose of the registration fee?
The registration fee is to assist with the cost of the tags, enforcement and park maintenance.
- Which park is the Township designated off-leash park?
Teegarden Park is currently the designated off-leash park.
- What are the off-leash designated hours at the park?
BETWEEN THE THIRD SUNDAY OF MARCH AND THE THIRD SUNDAY OF NOVEMBER, DOGS SHALL BE ALLOWED OFF-LEASH BETWEEN THE HOURS OF:
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY – DAWN AND 4:00 PM
SATURDAY – DAWN AND 8:30 AM
SUNDAY – DAWN AND 11:30 AM
BETWEEN THE THIRD MONDAY OF NOVEMBER AND THE THIRD SATURDAY OF MARCH, DOGS SHALL BE ALLOWED OFF-LEASH DURING PARK HOURS OF DAWN TO DUSK.
- Are the off-leash hours posted at the park?
Yes, the hours are posted in the park message board, as well as on Township signs at all park entrances.
Where can I find the rules and regulations for off-leash dogs?